Jan 2, 2009

SWTOR's Art Director weighs in on the Old Republic's look - Massively



SWTOR's Art Director weighs in on the Old Republic's look - Massively



The announcement of Star Wars: The Old Republic raised more questions than it answered, but we've slowly gotten a better sense of the game's shape over the last week. Ten Ton Hammer adds to this picture with their own coverage from the event, chatting with the game's Art Director Jeff Dobson about how the SWTOR look has shaped up. Dobson's talk, like much over the information out of last week, deals primarily with the high-level concepts BioWare is dealing with in this stage of development.

Dobson reaffirms the company's commitment to making the game work - and look good - on as many PCs as possible. Said the Director, "It's much more important that I can play my MMO on my bad ass desktop machine and my old clunky machine and my laptop. I think that's really important, because gamers should be able to play on any of their computers." Check out the full interview at Tent Ton Hammer for more on that, plus character customization hints and background on those oversized lightsabers.



Saved By: Stéfan | View Details | Give Thanks



Tags:




1 comment:

sinreal11 said...

I will report on what changes are in this last build and buy swtor credits how the gameplay is when the servers come back up and we are let in.